Lettermelater Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms and Service.
Lettermelater provides its free service to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated or changed by us periodically without notice to you.
Any and all features that lettermelater offers, now or in the future, are governed by these terms. Lettermelater currently allows users to schedule email messages to themselves and others for delivery at any date in the future of the users' choosing. Lettermelater assumes no responsibility for the reliability, accessibility, timeliness, or any other quality of the services provided. Specifically, lettermelater is not held responsible for any unwanted delay in delivery, loss of messages, or error in message transferred that may occur during use of this service.
- User Obligations.
Lettermelater reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of lettermelater (or any portion thereof).
The user's email address (as well as any other personal information) will be kept strictly confidential. While attempts are made to secure personal information from public viewing, lettermelater is not responsible for the failure of any such attempts. All information you submit to lettermelater may be accessible to lettermelater owners, employees, partners, or other associates may be viewed or modified by them, or others associated with the operation of lettermelater, for any reason at their sole discretion, including but not limited to: (a) debugging or maintaining the services lettermelater provides and (b) ensuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Member Conduct.
The user agrees not to use lettermelater to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity while or in relation to use of lettermelater;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin or nature of any content transmitted through lettermelater;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- International Use.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, the user agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
The user agrees that lettermelater, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the services it provides, and remove and discard any content within such services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if lettermelater believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms and Conditions. Lettermelater may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing its services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to lettermelater may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that lettermelater may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files related to your account and/or bar any further access to such files or lettermelater in general. Further, you agree that lettermelater shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the services it provides.
The user's correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through lettermlater , including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such advertiser. The user agrees that lettermelater shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on lettermelater.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE USER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT LETTERMELATER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF LETTERMELATER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FAILURE OF THE SERVICE TO PERFORM ANY ACTIVITY.
Notices to the user may be made via email. Lettermelater may, but is not obliged to, provide notices of changes to the Terms and Conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on lettermelater web pages.